Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Run to The Hills!!!



I have decided to once again start a running program.About three years ago, I made the same decision and began a program called "Couch to 5k" from the website www.CoolRunning.com. This link is the schedule for the nine week program that gradually takes you from the couch (a non-runner) to running the equivalent of a 5k race. There is also a podcast here that has the schedule set to music with pace change cues built in. It works great and I will use it again. The first time I tried this I got to week 6 and quit due to knee problems. Hopefully I can make it through the entire program this time and keep up the running long after. You can keep up with my progress with the chart on the left.

The above video is from Iron Maiden (one of my favorite Metal bands of the 80's). If you would like to see them Live, you gotta go to Serbia, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Mexico or various Central and South American countries. ROAD TRIP!!!